TrainLion (Brishti Technologies Pvt Ltd) and its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
TrainLion reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. All new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to said changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. While TrainLion prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that TrainLion cannot be held responsible for the content posted on the Service and you may be exposed to such content. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be human. Accounts registered by bots and other automated methods are not permitted.
2. TrainLion may communicate with you via email regarding your account, updates, news, and other issues related to your account. You automatically get subscribed to our mailing lists and newsletters. You can choose to opt out from receiving emails.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. TrainLion cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even if the content is user generated) - be it in the live chat, help desk, phone or social.
5. We have a soft limit on all our plans and should we believe that you are abusing the service, we may temporarily suspend your account and will seek your cooperation in this regard.
6. We reserve the rights to accept or refuse to any potential client. We have the sole discretion on whether to allow you to register, renew, change plan, or use our services.
7. You must provide your legal full name, a valid business email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. Monthly subscription: TrainLion monthly subscription is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service. You will be billed for every 30 days of service for total number of active students during that period. You may cancel our service any time and you won't be charged again, but you are solely responsible for the charges already incurred.
3. No refunds will be made from TrainLion on Monthly plans.
4. You are responsible for whatever charges have been incurred. Due to equality policy for our customers, no exceptions will be made.
1. The account owner is the only person who can cancel an account. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. Any email/ phone/ contact request to cancel account will not be entertained. Please ensure that the cancellation requests are made only through the online control panel.
2. Account cancelations typically take about 2-3 business days to be processed. Once your account is canceled, all your account information will be permanently deleted. You won't be charged again after your official cancellation date.
3. TrainLion, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other TrainLion service, for any reason, at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. TrainLion reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. Cancelling your Service may cause the loss of content, student data, features, or capacity of your account. TrainLion does not accept any liability for such losses and we cannot provide any backup. You are responsible for making backup of your data before deleting your account
1. TrainLion reserves the right to modify and discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees of the Service, are subject to change without notice from us. TrainLion shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
1. TrainLion or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service which TrainLion or its suppliers own.
2. TrainLion claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
1. Your use of the Service, including any content, information, or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
2. You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
3. You understand that TrainLion uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide necessary hardware, software, information, networking, storage, and related technology to run the service.
4. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce, or exploit any part of the Service without the explicit written permission of TrainLion.
5. You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam), chats or SMS messages. TrainLion is Anti-Spam compliant and does not authorize or permit spam to be sent out via the automation service by you. If there is evidence of spam, your services might be suspended without notice. Accidental spam must immediately be reported to TrainLion to prevent suspension.
6. You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
7. TrainLion makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
8. TrainLion, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
9. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
10. TrainLion may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
11. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and TrainLion as to the Service, and supersedes any prior agreements between you and TrainLion (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
12. Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to email@example.com